1. What information do we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all our users. And we want you to understand the types of information we collect as you use our services.
· Things you create or provide to us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you. This information may include (i) your name, email address, phone number, shipping address, try-on images and year of birth, and (ii) prescription information, including prescription pictures that you may provide to us and any information you give us through pupil distance. The measurement functions we serve, (iii) medical history and information about your vision, (iv) information about the products you try and purchase, and (v) information about other people, such as when you instruct us to send a gift card. If you provide us with a prescription image, we will get any information displayed on the prescription form, and (vi) the contents of your interaction with our customer support or sales departments, which may include text/video/audio recording and transcripts of such communications.
· Information we automatically collect: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses abbeglasses.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of abbeglasses.com on other Web sites.
2. How do we use your information
Generally. We primarily use your information to provide and enhance our service and your experience with ABBE Glasses. Some ways we may use your information include:
· To provide, personalize, and improve our products and our service
· To facilitate the sale and delivery of your purchases and try-on
· To communicate with you, including to respond to your comments or questions, and to send you updates about your order
· To understand your use of our service to help us improve the customer experience
· To display or send to you marketing and advertising material and general and personalized content and advertisement via the Platform, email, postal mail, telephone, mobile devices and/or when you visit other sites, and to track and analyze the effectiveness and relevance of such material; Photos and comments that are publicly shared on our social media platforms can be collected and used for advertising and branding;
· to provide you information, recommendations, and marketing materials about our products and service
· To create cumulative statistical data and other cumulative information and/or other conclusive information that is non-personal, in which we might make use, in order to operate and improve our Website and provide our service;
· To verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions and referral programs we may hold from time to time;
· For our other internal business purposes
3. How we share your information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below. controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
We have found a way to do a lot of things ourselves, but we haven't figured out how to do it all. We may provide your information to our contractors, agents and service providers as needed to enable them to provide certain services to us, including but not limited to: (i)Order completion (ii)Delivery service (iii)Delivery process (iv)Vision insurance claim processing (v)Account registration (vi)Website-related services, such as web hosting (vii)Improve website-related services and features (viii)Maintenance service (ix)data analysis
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that abbeglasses.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will, of course, be one of the transferred assets.
We may share information relating to users of the Site with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties on an anonymous, aggregate basis. While this information will not identify you personally, in some instances these third parties may be able to combine this aggregate information with other data they have about you, or that they receive from third parties, in a manner that allows them to identify you personally.
Protection of abbeglasses.com and Others
We release account and other personal information when we believe releasing it is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of abbeglasses.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
Our Affiliated Companies
We may share some or all of your information with our parent company, subsidiaries and corporate affiliates, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us. If you opt-in to receive marketing communications from third parties, we may permit these entities to use your information for their own marketing purposes. If you would like us to stop providing your information to our affiliates for their own marketing purposes, you may opt-out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Access and update with your information and choices with your account
If you have created a user account through the Site, you will have the ability to access, update and correct the information you have provided in connection with your account by logging into your account through the Site.
Through your account settings, you can access, view, and edit the following information you’ve provided to us: name, password, mailing address, billing address, email address, and phone number.
You can delete any of the above information, and contact us with questions or concerns about your information, by emailing email@example.com. The information you can view, edit, and delete may change as our Services change.
If you decide you don’t want to receive the email from us, you can select the “opt out” provision in our communications to unsubscribe, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can contact customer support. Unsubscribing will stop you from receiving most types of email communications, but it may not prevent you from receiving emails about orders or transactions you place through our Services or to emails in response to a specific request from you, such as password recovery. If you wish to stop receiving notifications from us on your mobile device, you can update your device settings.
5. Children Under 16
We are especially sensitive about children’s information. The Site is not intended for children under age 16. We do not knowingly collect or distribute personal information that we collect directly from children under the age of 16.
If a child's parent or guardian orders children's glasses through this website, we may collect prescribing information for children under the age of 16 and other information needed to make payments and deliveries for ABBE products. We will use the information herein and the relevant payment and delivery information collected during the performance of this order for the sole purpose of fulfilling applicable orders and only to the extent permitted by applicable law.
6. Security of Your Information
We implement security measures to prevent loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. Please note that data transmission over the Internet is not guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, the company cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through this website at your own risk. However, the security of your personal information is very important to us.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We reveal only the part of digits in your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Click here for more information on how to sign off.
8. Special Information for California Residents
If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and you are a registered user of this website, you may ask us to remove the content or information that you post on our website or on our servers: (a) submit the request in writing to the email@example.com and (b) clearly identify the content or information you want to delete and provide enough information to find the content or information we want to delete.
However, please note that if
(1) other state or federal law requires us or a third party to maintain the content or information, we do not need to delete or otherwise remove the content or information;
(2) the content or information is posted, stored or re-created by another user. create.
(3) the content or information is anonymous and therefore cannot identify the minor separately;
(5) you have received Compensation or other considerations for the content provided. In addition, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as limiting the ability of law enforcement agencies to obtain applicable content or information.
9. Biometric Information We Collect
Through various technology features, including but not limited to our virtual technology features and/or when you upload a photo through one of our Platforms, we may collect data that potentially falls under the definitions of “biometric identifiers” or “biometric information” under the Illinois Biometric Information Privacy Act, 740 ILCS § 14/1 et seq. and Texas Capture or Use of Biometric Identifier Act (“CUBI”), Bus. & Com. § 503.001 et seq. “Biometric identifiers” are defined as retina or iris scans, fingerprints, voiceprints, or scans of the hand or face geometry. “Biometric information,” means any information, regardless of how it is captured, converted, stored, or shared, based on an individual’s biometric identifier used to identify an individual.
Any collection of biometric identifiers and biometric information are for the sole purpose of assisting you in viewing how certain eyeglasses may look on your facial features. We will not disclose or disseminate any biometric information to any entity, other than those contracted parties that assist us in providing this service to you, or as required by applicable federal, state or local law, or required pursuant to a valid warrant or subpoena issued by a court of competent jurisdiction.
We will not share your biometric identifiers and biometric information with any entity except in the following cases:
- We will share your biometric identifiers and biometric information with contacted parties that assist us in providing services to you via our Platforms
- We will share your biometric identifiers and biometric information where it is required by applicable federal, provincial, or local law
- We will share your biometric identifiers and biometric information where it is required pursuant to a valid warrant or subpoena issued by a court of competent jurisdiction
We shall retain any biometric identifiers or biometric information for the limited period of time required to provide you with the service, and shall not exceed six months as long as you consent to such retention, maintain an account with us, and expressly request to save your virtual profile to your account. If you do not maintain an account with us we shall retain biometric identifiers or biometric information for up to six months, but we will not be able to retrieve or connect your information to your identity. After six months, all biometric identifiers or biometric information we have collected from you shall no longer be retrievable or readable by our operating systems or applications.
We use appropriate technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to store, transmit, and protect from disclosure any biometric identifiers or biometric information collected. Such storage, transmission, and protection from disclosure shall be performed in a manner that is the same or more protective than the manner in which we store, transmit, and protect from disclosure other confidential and sensitive information.
Biometric information will only be collected by us with your prior explicit consent. Before using our virtual technology features, you will be prompted with a copy of this policy. By clicking “I accept” you are consenting to our collection and storage of your biometric identifiers or biometric information.
10. Contact Us